SP500Stocks is one of the biggest online retail stocks and CFD brokers. They encourage people to go to over 180 worldwide markets, stocks, lists, and commoditiesWe will look at all perspectives of their advertising. From exchanging stages, portable apps, expenses, and demo accounts – to spreads, leverage, and MT4 integration. Let’s get through this experience and decide whether it is suitable for you or not.
Types of accounts
SP500Stocks offers 3 types of trading accounts: Standard Account, Commission Account and DMA Account.
Standard accounts and Commission accounts are suitable for newcomers and risk-adverse investors.DMA accounts provide with high volume trading, liquidity and trading leverage since it’s designed to serve risk-loving investors who are willing to take more risk to achieve high returns.
4.0 Trading platform
They use 3 trading platforms: MT4, MT5, and SP500Stocks. The platforms can be accessed through computer software, mobile apps, or website so they are pretty much convenient
- MT4 is the most popular platform, used by more than 90% of investors around the world because of features designed for all investor segments.
- MT5 is the successor of MT4. The platform is inherited strong foundation features of MT4 and got some new features such as Economic Calendar, MQL5 programming language support, helping investors to manually program their own trading tactics. In addition, MT5 also offers Autochartist Tool, a powerful chart analysis tool providing the fastest and best trading signals to investors and it’s free.
- SP500Stocks platform by far is the coolest trading platform since not only it inherits MT5-like features, but it also comes with 70 technical indicators, 11 types of price charts
Leverage, commissions and spread
- Leverage: SP500Stocks offers the highest leverage ratio of 1:200, leverage rates vary for each product type. You’ll be able to exchange on margin to capitalize on the potential contributing chances. In any case, this can be effectively a loan which in case not utilized carefully can increase losses. The greatest use you’ll be able to take out will shift on your account sort and activity. So, head over to their site to utilize their edge calculator and discover what use proportion you’ll get. Professional dealers can, in any case, work with higher levels of use.
- Commission fees: they impose commission fees on Commission and DMA Accounts. Commission Account commission is $ 5 per 1 standard lot. DMA Account commissions are calculated according to the volume of transactions of the month.
Deposit/ withdrawal forms
SP500Stocks only uses 2 deposit/withdrawal methods: Wire transfer and Credit / Debit cards. There are no deposit or withdrawal fees for both methods. The minimum deposit amount is $ 50 for Visa / Mastercard and is not required for Wire transfer.
Note you’ll be able to wire funds to your account. Subsidizing your account by any of the over implies is fast and hassle-free. In any case, the least exchange sum is $30 and the greatest exchange permitted is $10,000.
Unlike other trading platforms, SP500Stocks offer courses to assist users in their trading
SP500Stocks is additionally an alluring suggestion since of the number of valuable extra highlights on offer. There’s indeed the self-study course ‘Learn to Exchange Stock.’ This seven-part course includes:
- Pip calculators
- Trading on margin
- Advanced charting, waterdrop charting
- Establishing parcel sizes
- Technical examination & tools
- Recognin (Desktop only)
There are also interactive courses, total with preparing recordings to assist you to get it to chart patterns and oversee risk. The ‘Foundations of Stock Trading’ webinar arrangement is additionally accessible for dealers – run in affiliation with Exchange with Accuracy – dealers can sign up to these directly. Printable exercise manuals and tests are too tossed in to keep learning light-hearted. On best of the learning assets, dealers can too advantage from:
- Quarterly outlooks
- Live daily market updates
- Comprehensive technical reports
- Weekly insights on major financial events
Head to the Turn Focuses area and SP500Stocks records day by day, week by week, and month by month bolster and resistance levels. Inside the specialized segment, you’ll discover an alphabetized glossary of money-related terms. Finally, there’s the Presenting Brokers referral scheme. In the event that you reel in modern clients, you’ll be able to select from liberal emolument models. No forthright venture is required, and you’ll be able to track your advance with their direct accomplice entry.
There are minor things I don’t like about SP500Stocks
The broker only offers two accounts.
There is a distinct lack of promotions or bonuses